- 7 Ways to Put the B Back in Your Blogging-Part 1
- 7 Ways to Put the B Back In Your Blogging-Part 2
- 7 Ways To Put The B Back in Blogging-Part 4
- 7 Ways To Put The “B” Back In Your Blogging-Part 6
- 7 Ways to Put the B Back In Your Blogging-Part 3
- 7 Ways To Put The B Back In Your Blogging Part 5
- 7 Ways To Put the “B” Back in Your Blogging-Part 7
Blog With Pictures
This picture reminds me of blogging. This weed is working itself around a steel gate. It has decided that it wants to live. How often do we see our blog dying because of lack of traffic or your decreasing interest or energy?
This weed is a powerful reminder to keep finding ways to hold on to the reason you started blogging. As long as that blog has life on the internet KEEP BLOGGING.
I am challenging myself to start using more of the pictures I am taking in my blogs. The question is why?
Pictures add color and excitement to your blogging. .
You can make comparisions or contrasts with the image and your blog posts
Pictures can motivate you and your reader.
It will motivate you to take more pictures.
Meanwhile, if you want to read a short tutorial on how to add pictures check out one of my sites I use for folks I am coaching when they are just getting started in blogging. In this post I am using WordPress.com and the info works on WordPress.org also. If you want help with Blogger let me know.