Blogging backup is critical. I lost one of my blogs last night because I did not back it up myself. Learn the following lessons from my mistake.
1. Even if your host does a back up -Use tools on the host to back it up yourself.
2. Do a periodic back up using a WordPress plug-in, ( If you are on WordPress)
3. Use other methods to do a backup.
4. Visit your blog often to check for hacking and other nasty dramas.
5. Ask for help and set up a blog back up schedule.
What am I missing? Any other suggestions?