Here is an easy way to track your articles. Do a Google Alert with the title of your article in quotation marks. Now, if you do not recall how to do a Google Alert here are the steps:
1. Go to Google
2. Key in google alert in the search box.
3. Click on the first search option
4. On the right side of the screen the box will give you the option to put in your name, topic, website url or name of your article.
5. Decide how often you want to get the information.
6. Indicate the email you would like to see receive the information.
7. Go to the email service, you have decided to use, and click on the verification link.
Why should you bother with all this?
Well, when you track your articles via the Google Alert you should be able to see where someone has place your article. Note: The article directories will tell you how many downloads, etc but they do not tell you the site that has used your article.
This is also really cool because I have found some of my sites on smut sites when I get a Google Alert on my name. And yes, every blogger reading this should have a Google Alert on their names!!
But back to the article, often when I see that my article has been picked up by another blog I may also place a comment on that blog. I NEVER COMMENT ON SMUT SITES ( I know someone may be wondering)
Start right after you read this and see the results!
Thanks for this cool and useful tip .