Here is another great baby boomer blog carnival. There are lot’s of blogging ideas plus an opportunity to leave comments. Let other baby boomer blogger know what you think about their blogging. After all, we boomers must stay together and support each other. Click on this recent blog carnival here.
The blog, Baby Boomer Entrepreneur, has a blog carnival you don’t want to miss. Sometimes it helps to not only connect with other baby boomer bloggers but to know what is going on in the baby boomer blogging world. Take a few minutes to read the current blog carnival. Enjoy!
When I first started blogging I saw mentions about Blog Carnivals and wanted to host or attend one. What I did not know was how powerful these Blog Carnivals were for networking and learning. You visit the blogs on the host blog and read the posts. Then you comment.
Now I don’t have to tell you how powerful blog comments are on your blog and the links that connect with tblog carnivals, he bloggers blog. That will produce some good link action. Plus you can read about the powerfully insightful and diverse bloggers You can also study how their blogs are designed and how they monetize their sites.
So here is my challenge to you. I am going to post a link to a current Blog Carnival. Please consider doing the following:
- Visit this host site for the current Blog Carnival
- Stop and look at this very well designed site hosting the Blog Carnival. Make a comment
- Visit at least 3 other blog sites in the Blog Carnival
- Think about contacting the host of the Blog Carnival and see how you can have the next party.
- Finally, connect via RSS feed to sites you want to keep in touch with.
Let me know how you enjoyed the party!