As I traveled from my moms after a day of work, hospital visit to a friend who had open heart surgery, several drug stores, and a modified zumba class because of my sore arm, I began to wonder what I would blog about tonight.
While I was at the drug store ,looking for an item for my mom, and while I was at the gift store at the hospital I talked to two different folks about coins. I realized that I had not given any time for many days to the pile of coins waiting for me to investigate from my pocket change.
That’s when I decided to chat for a few minutes about hobby blogging.
For the first time in my baby boomer life I have a hobby. I don’t recall ever having a hobby unless you call talking with strangers in the elevator or diners about their passion a hobby. I don’t consider my blogging, speaking or hanging out at the senior center my mom lives in a hobby.
But last year I started reading and exploring coin collecting. While my husband decided to explore the guitar. And guess what we both decide to create blogs about out new found passions.
- It helps us to remember where we store our new found information , videos and audios
- It reinforces our learning.
- It is very niched which is great for ads
- Helps us to keep on top of the hobby
- A great way to meet other people in the hobby
- We can submit to Blog directories like blog catalog and join groups with folks of same interest.
- I can post pictures of coins give a history then bring that picture with a link to the site on Ebay or other sites If I am selling that coin.
- Plus more