- 7 Ways To Put the “B” Back in Your Blogging-Part 7
- 7 Ways To Put The “B” Back In Your Blogging-Part 6
- 7 Ways To Put The B Back In Your Blogging Part 5
- 7 Ways To Put The B Back in Blogging-Part 4
- 7 Ways to Put the B Back In Your Blogging-Part 3
- 7 Ways to Put the B Back In Your Blogging-Part 2
- 7 Ways to Put the B Back in Your Blogging-Part 1
Be An Encourager
Remember how it felt when someone made a comment to your blog? Of course they may not have agreed with you but they still took the time to comment and it wasn’t spam.
Well you can be a blogger that encourages another blogger by taking the time to make a comment. How can you do that?
- Read the blog post and give a relevant comment
- Try not to sound like a spammer by saying thinks like “nice blog” or “go to http…to increase traffic to your blog…”
- Be honest and affirming
- If you disagree don’t cuss, fuss or make a mess of your own character
- Ask a question or provide additional information that can stimulate a continuing discussion with other bloggers.
Do you have other suggestions?