- 7 Ways To Put the “B” Back in Your Blogging-Part 7
- 7 Ways To Put The “B” Back In Your Blogging-Part 6
- 7 Ways To Put The B Back In Your Blogging Part 5
- 7 Ways To Put The B Back in Blogging-Part 4
- 7 Ways to Put the B Back In Your Blogging-Part 3
- 7 Ways to Put the B Back In Your Blogging-Part 2
- 7 Ways to Put the B Back in Your Blogging-Part 1
Blog Your Book!
You can not only create a book with your blogging but use your blog to promote your existing book. Now, that should get your juices flowing.
One of the reasons I am a big fan of creating and fine tuning your categories. Those blog categories can become the chapters for your book! So take a few minutes to review a short video I posted on rosiesblogclass.
I will probably write more about this but here is an excellent blog post by blogger and author, Edwin Crozier. He shares 6 Reasons to blog your book. Be sure to read the comments that were made to his post. They have some meaty insights.
Also, check out this blog post by Cathy Perkins on Alex Mandossian’s blog about blogging your book.
The ever popular and profoundly essential blogging book By Darian Rowse, Problogger, is the result of blog posts.
So, hopefully, this will be enough to get you thinking. Of course if anyone would like to add more insights it would be most welcomed. Meanwhile, DO A BLOG POST NOW!