- 7 Ways to Put the B Back in Your Blogging-Part 1
- 7 Ways to Put the B Back In Your Blogging-Part 2
- 7 Ways To Put The B Back in Blogging-Part 4
- 7 Ways To Put The “B” Back In Your Blogging-Part 6
- 7 Ways to Put the B Back In Your Blogging-Part 3
- 7 Ways To Put The B Back In Your Blogging Part 5
- 7 Ways To Put the “B” Back in Your Blogging-Part 7
You can put the ” B” back into your blogging by turning your blog posts into articles. Ok, what do I mean. Well, suppose you posted a rant about health care. The rant may only be three paragraphs. But since your entire blog may be on health care advocacy you can create an article focused on ways to advocate for the prevention of a disease, etc.
The article could outline steps for doing an advocacy campaign in your community. It could also have a link in the resource box sending folks back to your blog. In addition, if you have an ebook or any opt-in on your site the more traffic that comes the more you may get folks to make some kind of action.
Of course there are loads of article directories you can submit the article for publishing. A few of my favorites are Ezinearticles, Search Warp and Articles for Boomers. Put your article in all of them.
So, in this final segment of this series, I encourage you to find ways to keep the “B” in your blogging.