- Baby Boomers and Social Bookmarking Can You Digg it or Do You Stumble? PT.1
- Social Bookmarking and Baby Boomers-Different Strokes for Different Folks Pt.2
- Social Bookmarking For Baby Boomers-Digging Deeper into Digg Pt. 5
- Social Bookmarking for Baby Boomers-What is BibSonomy?
- Social Bookmarking and Baby Boomers- Browsmi Pt.3
- 10 Top Reasons Why Baby Boomers Bloggers SHOULD NOT Use Social Bookmarking
- Social Bookmarking for Baby Boomers-Digging Deeper with Digg Pt.4
- Social Bookmarking and Baby Boomers-Blog Comment Before Bookmarking
- How to Add Custom Characters to Your Blog Post
- Baby Boomers and Ebay Collectors and Sellers
A few boomer years ago, when I was computer thinner, I started signing up for social book marketing sites. Oh, I did a few Diggs and Stumbled on a few things but did not REALLY understand what I was doing. I DROPPED THE BALL.Now, I want to not only learn more but share with you what I am learning.
Now, many of you reading this post already have a deep understanding of this powerful strategy. You already know that Social Bookmarking is a great way for baby boomer bloggers to share, organize, search, and manage bookmarks of their web resources. But it differs from file sharing because the resources themselves aren’t shared, merely bookmarks that reference them.
So What! Can’t You Get an Automated Service or System to do That?
Yes, you can. But when a real read blooded human being does the bookmarking he or she understands the contents of the resource. For an automated software system it is just mathematical data. YOU can locate web pages that have not been indexed by the search engine spiders.
For us baby boomer bloggers it is also a great way to provide a list of super content for our clients, family, friends and other readers. Does that make any sense?
Ok, well I have one of those real nice and basic even I can understand it videos. I like it and hope you do too. Please subscribe to this site because I am going to share some empowering stuff. Why? Because as I get empowered I am going to empower you! Then we can all be dynamic baby boomer bloggers the internet will know we are in the house!
NOTE: THIS VIDEO IS OLDER BUT STILL VERY GOOD. THE STATS HAVE CHANGED.